Are you getting the best results from your commercial contracts or is there room for improvements? Are there ways to improve your customer value propositions?
We can help you with:
- Exploring significant Commercial Optimisation possibilities in your current contracts or customer value propositions.
- Creating a roadmap to realise the most promising options in negotiations for both parties involved.
Examples of where we were involved in a leading role:
- Energy: gas sales contracts appeared to leave little room to optimise the exploitation of the capacity of the existing pipelines. Every field had booked pipeline capacity for 100% of its potential production all the time. By adjusting these rules and creating some flexibility, both buyer and seller were able to profit from a more favourable contract.
- Healthcare: introduced a model by which pharmacists maintained maximum flexibility in the procurement of thousands of different drugs, while the insurance companies maintained control over their procurement costs.
- Energy: in several countries existing production licenses were not future-proof under the prevailing terms and conditions. By addressing them with the authorities these terms and conditions could be adjusted. Important successfactors to achieve these adjustments: solid description of the cause and possible ways to solve the problems, a coordinated way of communicating and the will to achieve a shared solution.
|Our services include:|